The Tubing 6inch PN146 is an essential medical supply for respiratory therapy. This disposable tubing is 6 inches in length and has a 22mm diameter. Its corrugated exterior with a smooth interior offers a quiet passage of airflow, even at high flow rates. With no internal corrugates, there is no condensate collection, ensuring the tubing remains clean and hygienic. This lightweight tubing is available in popular lengths, making it convenient and easy to use for healthcare professionals.
Tubing 6inch PN146
Sea-Long Medical return policy?
- Returnable products may be returned up to 30 days after delivery.
- Product(s) must be in new, fit to be offered-for-sale condition. Safety seals cannot be opened or broken.
- All parts and accessories must be included in the original packaging.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable, and the cost of return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- If your order(s) shipped for free and you are returning it, we will deduct the original outbound shipping costs from your refund.
- Return orders are subject to a restocking fee.
- If your return is the result of a defective product or shipping error, Sea-Long Medical Systems, LLC will replace the product and ship on us.
- Shipping errors must be reported within 14 days of delivery.
- Some products are non-returnable. See below for details.
- Items that leave the U.S.A. are non-returnable.
- Warranties may be voided on items that leave the U.S.A.
- Wire transfer fees are non-refundable.
Which products are non-returnable?
- Opened items.
- Bulk orders.
- Respiratory Kits.
- All special order items.
- All custom items.
- Anything opened, used, or tried on.
We reserve the right to make adjustments due to errors, changing market conditions, product discontinuation, or typographical errors in advertisements. Images on the site may not always reflect the actual product.
How long does it take to receive a refund?
Provided you have followed the instructions from the Returns Department, and the policy above, you should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (7 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (5 to 7 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days.)
How do I receive a call tag?
When you are shipping a return, you will either receive a return shipping label or a call tag. Call tags may take up to 10 business days to arrive. If your return is the result of our error, Sea-Long Medical Systems will cover the shipping charges for your returned product and exchanging the product. Repackage the item in the original packaging and wait for Fed Ex or UPS to bring you a shipping label. Attach the shipping label to the return and deliver it to UPS or Fed Ex.