Introducing our Replaceable Tape-On Neckdame, designed for medical facilities and patients who require a more comfortable and convenient solution for neck seals. It is ideal for patients who cannot tolerate traditional neck seals and can be easily attached to the patient's body using the included tape (additional Blenderm tape sold separately). With its replaceable design, our Replaceable Tape-On Neckdame provides a cost-effective and hygienic alternative to traditional neck seals. Improve your patients' comfort and overall experience with our innovative product today
Replaceable Tape-On Neckdame
Though every attempt is made to ship orders as quickly as possible, they generally take 24-48 business hours to ship out. If an order is placed after 12:00 p.m. Central Standard Time on Friday, then the order will not ship out until the following Monday.
The following are options for delivery and estimated transit times.
- Economy: 7-10 business days.
- Standard: 3-5 business days.
- Expedited: 2-3 business days.
- Rush: 1-2 business days.
Currently, we are unable to provide the option to choose your carrier of choice.
Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes.
Caution: Federal law (USA) mandates that Sea-long Medical Systems, LLC can only sell this product to physicians and/or licensed clinical practitioners. Please note that this product cannot be shipped to a residence; only to a hospital, medical facility, or clinic.
- Returnable products may be returned up to 30 days after delivery.
- Product(s) must be in new, fit to be offered-for-sale condition. Safety seals cannot be opened or broken.
- All parts and accessories must be included in the original packaging.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable, and the cost of return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- If your order(s) shipped for free and you are returning it, we will deduct the original outbound shipping costs from your refund.
- Return orders are subject to a restocking fee.
- If your return is the result of a defective product or shipping error, Sea-Long Medical Systems, LLC will replace the product and ship on us.
- Shipping errors must be reported within 14 days of delivery.
- Some products are non-returnable. See below for details.
- Items that leave the U.S.A. are non-returnable.
- Warranties may be voided on items that leave the U.S.A.
- Wire transfer fees are non-refundable.
Which products are non-returnable?
- Opened items.
- Bulk orders.
- Respiratory Kits.
- All special order items.
- All custom items.
- Anything opened, used, or tried on.
We reserve the right to make adjustments due to errors, changing market conditions, product discontinuation, or typographical errors in advertisements. Images on the site may not always reflect the actual product.
How long does it take to receive a refund?
Provided you have followed the instructions from the Returns Department, and the policy above, you should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (7 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (5 to 7 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days.)
How do I receive a call tag?
When you are shipping a return, you will either receive a return shipping label or a call tag. Call tags may take up to 10 business days to arrive. If your return is the result of our error, Sea-Long Medical Systems will cover the shipping charges for your returned product and exchanging the product. Repackage the item in the original packaging and wait for Fed Ex or UPS to bring you a shipping label. Attach the shipping label to the return and deliver it to UPS or Fed Ex.
- Do I need to pay import duty, taxes, and customs clearance charges?
All orders shipping outside the United States must be pre-paid in U.S. dollars (unless pre-approved by Sea-Long Medical) and are subject to normal import duty, taxes, and customs clearance charges in the destination country. International shipping, duties and taxes are the customer's responsibility; Sea-Long Medical Systems, LLC has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office for further information. If a customer refuses a shipment due to duties and taxes, they will be liable for any costs incurred by Sea-Long Medical Systems, LLC.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR): Some of the item(s) on this website are subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), and export is strictly prohibited without authorization, or a license issued by the U.S. Department of State's Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. By proceeding with a transaction to purchase any ITAR restricted item(s), the Customer certifies that (is) the purchase does not require Sea-Long Medical Systems, LLC to export such items, unless Sea-Long Medical Systems, LLC. is aware of the export and has obtained the appropriate U.S. Government authorization; (ii) the Customer does not intend to export such items after receipt from Sea-Long Medical Systems, LLC. without the appropriate U.S. Government export authorization; (iii) the Customer does not intend to export, transfer, sell, or furnish the item to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the U.S, including any Foreign Embassy in the U.S., without the appropriate U.S. Government export authorization; (iv) the Customer understands that a foreign person under the ITAR § 120.16 means "any natural person who is not a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) or who is not a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C.§ 1324b(a)(3)," and can mean "any foreign corporation, business association, trust, society, or any other entity or group that is not incorporated or organized to do business in the U.S., as well as international organizations, foreign governments, and any agency or subdivisions of government (e.g. diplomatic missions)"(See ITAR §120.16);(V)the Customer is a U.S. Person as defined by ITAR §120.15,meaning the Customer is a lawful permanent resident of the U.S., as defined by 8 U.S.C. §1101(a)(20), or is a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C.§1324b(a)(3), or is a "corporation, business association, partnership, society, trust, or any other entity, organization or group that is incorporated to do business in the U.S., or is a governmental (federal, state, or local) entity" (See ITAR §120.15).
Export Administration Regulations (EAR): Some of the item(s) on this website are subject to the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and export may be restricted by the U.S. Department of Commerce's Bureau of Industry and Security. By proceeding with a transaction to purchase any restricted item(s), the Customer certifies that (i) the purchase does not require Sea-Long Medical Systems, LLC to export such items, unless Sea-Long Medical Systems, LLC. is aware of the export and has obtained the appropriate U.S. Government authorization; (ii) the Customer does not intend to export such items after receipt from Sea-Long Medical Systems, LLC without the appropriate U.S. Government export authorization.
Important Export Restrictions Warning!
(1) Export of some Sea-Long Medical Systems, LLC products is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, in accordance with International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) (22 C.F.R. 120-130) or a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of Commerce, in accordance with the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) (15 C.F.R. 730-774).
(2) U.S. law prohibits the sale, transfer, or export of items to certain restricted parties, destinations, and embargoed countries, as identified on lists maintained by the U.S. Department of State, the U.S. Department of Commerce, and the U.S. Department of Treasury. It is the responsibility of the Customer to be aware of these lists, which can be found at the following U.S. Government websites. By proceeding with any transaction, the Customer certifies that the Customer will not engage in any unauthorized transaction involving the export of products to any restricted parties or destinations.
By proceeding with a transaction to purchase any items from Sea-Long Medical System, LLC ., the Customer certifies that it will comply with all requirements imposed by all applicable laws, regulations and administrative policies.
For further information regarding the applicable laws, regulations, and policies contact:
U.S. Department of Commerce
Bureau of Industry and Security
Tel.: (202) 482-4811
U.S. Department of State
Bureau of Political-Military Affairs
Directorate of Defense Trade Control
Tel.: (202) 663-1282
U.S. Department of the Treasury
Office of Foreign Assets Controls
Tel.: (202) 622-2480
Sea-Long Medical Systems, LLC. reserves the right to inquire into the end user, end use, and country of ultimate destination of any product ordered on this website. Export control laws and regulations are complex. Any summaries of such laws and regulations provided by Sea-Long Medical Systems, LLC. herein are not comprehensive and are not to be taken as legal advice or counseling.
- Can you ship to Russia?
No, we currently do not ship to Russia or Belarus due to export compliance laws.