- Wrist Band
- Extra wide, soft elastic band. Increased wearer comfort.
- Has silver impregnated polypropylene knitted on inside for superior conductivity. Reliably removes generated static charges. Additionally, silver fibers are antibacterial to help keep the band and operator clean.
- Adjustable. Only one item to stock; may be fitted to almost all people.
- Date Coded. Providing lot traceability to ensure quality control.
- UL Listed. Meets UL & OSHA requirements to ensure operator safety.
- Made in the United States of America
Grounding Strap - 6ft. Cord PN2105
Sea-Long Medical return policy?
•Returnable products may be returned up to 30 days after delivery.
•Product(s) must be in new, fit to be offered-for-sale condition. Safety seals cannot be opened or broken.
•All parts and accessories must be included in the original packaging.
•Shipping fees are non-refundable, and the cost of return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
•If your order(s) shipped for free and you are returning it, we will deduct the original outbound shipping costs from your refund.
•Return orders are subject to a restocking fee.
•If your return is the result of a defective product or shipping error, Sea-Long Medical Systems, LLC will replace the product and ship on us.
•Shipping errors must be reported within 14 days of delivery.
•Some products are non-returnable. See below for details.
•Items that leave the U.S.A. are non-returnable.
•Warranties may be voided on items that leave the U.S.A.
•Wire transfer fees are non-refundable.
Which products are non-returnable?
•All special order items.
•All custom items.
•Anything opened, used, or tried on.
We reserve the right to make adjustments due to errors, changing market conditions, product discontinuation, or typographical errors in advertisements. Images on the site may not always reflect the actual product.