Introducing the Small No Port Hood PN5212, a must-have medical product for healthcare professionals. This hood is made of medical-grade, clear soft vinyl material that provides optimum visibility. It features an window that allows for maximum viewing and monitoring of patients. The hood is welded to the hood ring, which is designed to allow the hood to perform well under maximum positive pressure of 40+ cm H2O. The hood comes with the hood ring installed, making it easy to use and ready for immediate application.
Small No Port Hood
Sea-Long Medical return policy?
- Returnable products may be returned up to 30 days after delivery.
- Product(s) must be in new, fit to be offered-for-sale condition. Safety seals cannot be opened or broken.
- All parts and accessories must be included in the original packaging.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable, and the cost of return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- If your order(s) shipped for free and you are returning it, we will deduct the original outbound shipping costs from your refund.
- Return orders are subject to a restocking fee.
- If your return is the result of a defective product or shipping error, Sea-Long Medical Systems, LLC will replace the product and ship on us.
- Shipping errors must be reported within 14 days of delivery.
- Some products are non-returnable. See below for details.
- Items that leave the U.S.A. are non-returnable.
- Warranties may be voided on items that leave the U.S.A.
- Wire transfer fees are non-refundable.
Which products are non-returnable?
- Opened items.
- Bulk orders.
- Respiratory Kits.
- All special order items.
- All custom items.
- Anything opened, used, or tried on.
We reserve the right to make adjustments due to errors, changing market conditions, product discontinuation, or typographical errors in advertisements. Images on the site may not always reflect the actual product.