Black rubber piece to be used in the neckseal. Can be cut so that tubing or headset wire be ran though. 8.51g
Accessory Port PN525
Sea-Long Medical return policy?
- Returnable products may be returned up to 30 days after delivery.
- Product(s) must be in new, fit to be offered-for-sale condition. Safety seals cannot be opened or broken.
- All parts and accessories must be included in the original packaging.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable, and the cost of return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- If your order(s) shipped for free and you are returning it, we will deduct the original outbound shipping costs from your refund.
- Return orders are subject to a restocking fee.
- If your return is the result of a defective product or shipping error, Sea-Long Medical Systems, LLC will replace the product and ship on us.
- Shipping errors must be reported within 14 days of delivery.
- Some products are non-returnable. See below for details.
- Items that leave the U.S.A. are non-returnable.
- Warranties may be voided on items that leave the U.S.A.
- Wire transfer fees are non-refundable.
Which products are non-returnable?
- Opened items.
- Bulk orders.
- Respiratory Kits.
- All special order items.
- All custom items.
- Anything opened, used, or tried on.
We reserve the right to make adjustments due to errors, changing market conditions, product discontinuation, or typographical errors in advertisements. Images on the site may not always reflect the actual product.
How long does it take to receive a refund?
Provided you have followed the instructions from the Returns Department, and the policy above, you should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (7 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (5 to 7 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days.)